Saturday, March 15, 2014

BREAKFAST IN BED

I can't remember last time having lie in, not even on Saturday or Sunday. I normally get up at 7.30 - 8.00 at the weekends.I don't just wake up - I set my alarm :) No, I don't have kids :) and I don't have to get up for work either :) I'm working in a bit different way - at home. Studying, reading, taking photos, cooking....my day it's like a whirlwind and by the time I realize it's late evening and I haven't done everything I intended to. This Saturday wasn't going to be any different...

For the last couple of days it was really foggy here in Tamworth.On Thursday I was walking to work and couldn't stop raving over the beautiful milky mist that was setting around the town.Took few pictures with my phone, but didn't really like them. Right I thought - I'm going to take my camera for my Friday morning walk to work, and I did. It was beautiful.I've never taken any pictures of foggy scenery before so by the time I set my camera I only had time to take few pictures and had to dash to work. But I wanted more!So the plan was that Saturday morning I'm getting up at 7.00, taking all my equipment and I'm setting off on a quest to ''catch'' the beautiful fog :) I checked the weather forecast the day before - ''chance of fog'' - sounds promising....

7 o'clock - my alarm goes off!I'm getting out of bed, peeping my head through tick curtains and much to my surprise there is no fog...but beautiful sunshine instead.Hmm...no fog, no other plans....maybe?.... lazy Saturday? - and nice breakfast in bed!!! :)






What do you need?

1 person that will do it for you :)

ALSO:

500ml greek - style yoghurt
1- 2 kiwi fruit, sliced
2 tbsp oats
1 tsp milled flaxseeds
2 tbsp sunflower seeds
handful of mixed nuts
one half of grapefruit

FOR A DRINK:

2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp honey
150 ml warm - but not hot water

WHAT TO DO?

1.Place yoghurt in your favourite bowl, top it up with oats, seeds,and kiwi fruit.Ready!
2. For the lemon drink.Add honey and lemon juice into warm water and mix well.Ready.
3. Serve with grapefruit and a handful of nuts :)

EATEN ONLY IN BED!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice photos.. and happy lazy sunday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Nothing wrong with being lazy, is there? :)

      Delete