Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunny Salad

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! ;) I'm glad 2013 is over....finally...It was a taught year and I hope 2014 will be a better one.I have a feeling it will ;)

In this New Year I would like to wish you all GOOD HEALTH.....because there is nothing more important...

I'm a believer that food is our medicine and by nurturing our body we feel better, look better and stay healthy.And at the end of the day our body is the most valuable treasure we have got.Why do we often forget to look after it?


WE are WHAT WE EAT.
So don't be
FAST,CHEAP,EASY or FAKE.







Recipe:

INGREDIENTS:

Wild salmon
Rocket salad
Tangerines or mandarins (or any other citrus you like)
Pomegranate
Almond flakes

Quantities:  your choice, mix how much you like and enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment